Amazing M&M’S Cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 cups M&M’S Milk Chocolate Candies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, cream butter and both sugars until well blended. Add egg and vanilla extract, and mix to combine.
- In separate bowl, sift flour, baking soda and salt together. Slowly add dry ingredients into butter mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold in candies and chill dough for 1 hour or overnight.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased tray, about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes for chewy cookies, or 12 to 14 minutes for crispy cookies.