- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14.75 ounces) traditional pack Alaska salmon or 2 cans or pouches (6 to 7.1 ounces each) skinless, boneless salmon, drained and chunked
- 3 tablespoons light cream cheese or light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8-inch)
- 4 large lettuce or cabbage leaves, shredded
- In bowl, mix lime juice, chiles, cilantro, bell pepper, red onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Gently stir in salmon until blended.
- In small bowl, blend cream cheese and adobo sauce. Spread 1/4 mixture over each tortilla to within 1 inch of edge. Spread 2/3 cup salmon mixture over cream cheese. Top with 1/4 of lettuce and roll up burrito-style. Repeat for remaining tortillas.
- Serve immediately.